How Can Teresa Be of Service to You?
Teresa founded Rainbow Retirement Planning to help successful professionals create holistic retirement plans, using a planning process that is designed to help protect and grow their assets, so they can enjoy the kind of retirement they've worked so hard for.
Using a comprehensive approach that combines financial literacy, planning and coaching, Teresa strives to help her clients achieve greater financial security and peace of mind for their retirement. Peace of mind not only for themselves, but for their loved ones as well.
Passion, Mission and Ministry
The "Short" Story
Meet Teresa Davila...she's a retirement advisor and coach who is passionate about and committed to :
-providing current and future retirees with the knowledge they need to make informed, sound decisions about their financial wellbeing, and;
- supporting clients with a clear system and process, so they can take the necessary steps today to improve their future “tomorrows”
Teresa's goal is to earn the trust and confidence of people from all walks of life by putting their needs first and by treating people as they wish to be treated - with respect.
As an advisor, coach and registered fiduciary, Teresa's focus is always on what’s best for her clients. Legally, there are five core principles of a Fiduciary that she must uphold:
- Putting her client’s best interests first
- Acting with prudence, that is, with the skill, care, diligence and good judgment of a professional
- Not misleading clients. Providing conspicuous, full & fair disclosure of all important facts
- Avoiding conflicts of interest
- Fully disclosing, and fairly managing, in the client’s favor, unavoidable conflicts
Teresa holds these credentials, memberships and education:
- Independent Investment Advisor Representative with Horter Investment Management
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor
- National Social Security Association Advisor
- Certified Annuity Specialist
- Independent Licensed Life & Health Agent
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- Member, National Ethics Association
- Board Certified Coach
- Registered Business/ Leadership Coach
- Senior Professional of Human Resources
- Society for Human Resource Management-Senior Certified Professional
- Bachelor of Science in Business/HR Management
Teresa serves clients across the country both in-person and through virtual technology. Requests to meet with folks face-to-face will always be considered, no matter the location.
And The "Full" Story...
With over 25 years of experience as a trusted business advisor and professional coach, it has long been Teresa's mission to help people attain greater success.
As the founder of Rainbow Retirement Planning, (a financial and insurance firm), Teresa brings this passion for helping others, along with her financial experience and her high ethics, to one of the most critical areas of her clients' lives: helping them plan for a long, happy, financially secure retirement.
Teresa, as an investment adviser representative, is a registered “fiduciary” to her advisory clients. This means that she has a fundamental obligation to act in the best interests of her clients and to provide investment advice in her clients’ best interests. She owes her clients a duty of undivided loyalty and utmost good faith.
Through Rainbow Retirement Planning, Teresa specializes in providing guidance and planning to people who are seeking quality of life in retirement. She focuses on preservation and growth for her clients’ life savings, which is a key part of planning for a worry free retirement. She provides investment solutions, retirement income planning, estate planning and legacy planning to people from all walks of life and at all income levels. Using a comprehensive approach with regular financial reviews focused on asset protection and estate conservation, the ultimate goal and priority is her client's peace of mind.
As a financial educator, Teresa's pro-bono "ministry" is to present free financial literacy workshops within her communities. These courses are designed to improve financial fitness to individuals and groups on a variety of financial topics. Please contact her directly to request a customized group presentation.
On a personal note, Teresa lives in Salem, Wisconsin with her husband Paul and her rescued giant schnauzers and kitties. She is an outdoorswoman and waterwoman who delights in sun, sand, surf and swimming. An avid boater and car enthusiast, she is also committed to volunteering within her communities on behalf of causes supporting pets and people.
CHECK TERESA OUT ONLINE!
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/teresamdavila